Landlord certificates based in Rhyl, Denbighshire

Covering Rhyl, Prestatyn, Chester & surrounding areas

For over 32 years, we have worked closely with landlords throughout North Wales and Cheshire to ensure that their legal obligations are met and that the gas appliances in the property they rent out are in a safe condition. For your peace of mind, our engineers are Gas Safe registered and have a wealth of experience in carrying out gas safety certificates. We are confident that we are second to none when it comes to clear communication and value for money.

What is a landlord certificate?

A landlord certificate, also known as a CP12 or gas safety certificate, is documentation and a legal requirement for owners of residential rented properties. This covers the annual safety checks on the gas appliances owners provide for their tenants' use. These landlord certificates must be carried out by an engineer that is on the Gas Safe Register. Copies are to be provided to both the landlord and the tenant.

Why you need a landlord certificate

It's a legal requirement to have a landlord certificate issued annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer. This is because it is the landlord's responsibility for the safety of any gas appliances in a property they rent out. Gas appliances can be highly dangerous if neglected and a whole range of consequences can arise from an appliance that has gone into disrepair. These consequences include, but are not limited to, carbon monoxide poisoning, fires and explosions caused by gas leaks.  

Book a landlord certificate with us today

Make sure you meet your obligations as a landlord and book in a landlord certificate for one or multiple properties with us today. To book, either give us a call directly on 07849 109156 or use our website's contact form. Thank you and we look forward to your enquiry.

Click below to get yourself a quote